Deadline-driven Graphic Designer focused on overseeing projects from concept through final delivery. Successfully creates brand messages, strategies and key graphic productions. Resourceful and hardworking with vendor sourcing expertise and empowering leadership skills illustrated over 5 years of industry success.
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Time Management
- Design Strategy
- Quick Learner
- Resourceful Researcher
- Business to Business
- Business to Client
Letters of recommendation
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER | ACKERMAN.DESIGN, 2020-CURRENT
- Create print and digital marketing materials.
- Uphold Brand Standards for cohesive look and feel.
- Logo creation with brand guide for internal employees or agencies to follow for consistent look.
- Advise small businesses on design practices.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | Hewlett AUTO GROUP, 2019-2020
- Brand umbrella holder for Don Hewlett Chevrolet Buick, Hewlett Volkswagen, Xpress Oil Change Plus, Hewlett Collision Center, and Hewlett Parts Center.
- Created unified branding for each business and monitored compliance of the brand.
- Developed collateral such as display, marketing, and print/digital collateral to support product branding strategies.
- Contributed design ideas in early planning stages with Marketing Director.
- Completed final touches for projects and sent print-ready files to vendors.
- Designed website layouts, templates, and unique branded looks.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER | CROWN COLLEGE, 2017-2019
- Assumed many different roles to accomplish the wide range of requests from internal and external projects.
- Worked with vendors, mentored students, marketing projects, expense reports, and other marketing-related activities.
- Created a renewed sense of brand awareness and management.
- Developed creative design for marketing, including print materials, brochures, packaging, banners, and signs.
- Created digital image files for use in digital and traditional printing methods.
- Researched trends and projected changes in Higher Education in order to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Created designs and collaborated with departments to complete projects.
- Met with department heads to present mockups and collect information for adjustments.
GRAPHIC PRODUCTION ARTIST INTERN | J&B GROUP, 2016
- Implemented the new branding on package design, web design, posters, sell sheets, and flyers.
- Showcased the value of J&B and the quality of product they produce.
- Developed creative design for marketing packages, including print materials, brochures, banners, and signs.
- Created aesthetically-pleasing advertisements that complemented products.
DESIGN INTERN | TIMBER BAY, 2016
- Developed 13 WordPress websites for each area.
- Participated in team-based design collaborations to facilitate development of effective client marketing and communications programs.
- Consulted with Director of Communication & Developments to identify design requirements for each project.
- Designed graphics for websites, logos, and promotions for marketing purposes.
- Promoted Timber Bay events by designing marketing materials such as posters, print & digital invites, and brochures.
MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY MOORHEAD, 2011-2016
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Ceramics
Bruce Schultz, Director of Communication & Development
612.386.5798 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Anderson, Marketing Manager
612.670.9860 | email@example.com
BRUCE SNYDER, VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
757.256.8229 | firstname.lastname@example.org